Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Willing to pay GOOD money for Oatmeal Knits...

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I'm pulling together a new Aero project and found, to my utter dismay, that they no longer sell Oatmeal or light tan colored knits. Anyone have any to sell or know where I can score some will be forever in my debt.

Worf

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi Worf,

I just emailed you...

We have these...photo attached. They're just a tad darker than the old ones that we used...they'll look spectacular!

New light tan knits.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
This probably aren't great quality, but they are available in beige.

https://www.walterhesse.com/home.php?cat=394

I assume you are sitting in the AC thinking about jackets? I just finished cutting my lawn and I'm soaking wet with sweat. Looking forward to jacket season.

To quote Ed McMahon "you are correct sir"! Ye gad's what a summer! Must be venting heat from Hell this year! How you hangin'?

Worf

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
To quote Ed McMahon "you are correct sir"! Ye gad's what a summer! Must be venting heat from Hell this year! How you hangin'?
Worf

Things are getting better as the humidity drops. Expecting a Thedi Shawl Collar from Thurston Bros in the next few weeks and looking forward to jacket weather. Take care.

Things are getting better as the humidity drops. Expecting a Thedi Shawl Collar from Thurston Bros in the next few weeks and looking forward to jacket weather. Take care.
Please throw some pics of that up!! That's a jacket I've long admired and would love to see more of!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW