Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Willis & Geiger NOS Original Pieces from the 80's

I was going through some storage and Found a few boxes of original NOS Willis and Geiger Merchandise. All merchandise is original 80's vintage from when I worked for them.

USN m-422A Jackets In Horsehide Most sizes available. All tags attached
Number of Horsehide A-2 jackets most sizes
Bush Poplin shirts and Safari Jackets all sizes new with tags.
leather map cases, new with tags
A number of other jackets I am still sifting through.

Send private message for detailed list and pricing.

I will also have some Original Abercrombie and Fitch Merchandise dating back to the 50;s and up to before they sold out.

thor

Call Me a Cab
Willis and Geiger gear is definitely collectible. No clothing/gear manufacturer had a more storied history then W&G and their products (even if produced in the 1980's) are still highly desirable.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
To Reiterate

IMO both brands are highly desirable & collectable.
A & F (prior to be rebooted as kiddie city) and W & G outfitted Hemingway, Roosevelt, Earhart et al.
I'm in.

thor

Call Me a Cab
They don't make Willis and Geiger anymore either. Much of their product line replicated 1930-1940 style clothing (including leather jackets). If someone doesn't like W&G clothing they are free to ignore a thread relating to it. Many of us are certainly interested!
Just my two cents, gentlemen.

jskeen

One of the Regulars
For sure, copy me on whatever pics or details are available. Glad I missed the fight, but wanna see the goodies.

James

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Me thinks that bit of rudeness may have altered the seller's plans of posting the stuff here.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Yeah, a member came in and pooped on the thread, questioning the OP's right to sell the stuff on the FLounge. Scott OK'd it and cleaned up the thread but the seller never came back. Bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy