1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

Wind button for OR

Discussion in 'Ask The Artisan' started by Justdog, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Justdog

Justdog Practically Family

Trying to find a loose wind button for tan open road. If any one knows where to purchase one.

Thanks

2. bond

bond My Mail is Forwarded Here

Are you wanting just the button or with cord too?

3. Justdog

Justdog Practically Family

Just need the button, if it can be replaced. I have never replaced one and am hoping I can do it. Its for your basic tan 3x OR.
    Thanks for replying.

4. sola fide

sola fide One of the Regulars

I didnt know you can replace button only. The button looks like fabric wrapped over an outer cap and pressed over an inner cap with the cord pressed between the two

5. Anubis

Anubis New in Town

I can make you one if you have the color ribbon you want it made out of I also maybe able to source you the ribbon color but I don't have much ribbon.. if your interested let me know. I can make one with the cord or without it and just give you the button.

I just seen the date of the thread lol, the post before mine was recent, anyway the offer still stands if your around.