Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman in ww2 Uniforms Today

twobarbreak

One of the Regulars
I just wanted to share this pic, of my friends who put together this amazing outfits. Shoes,bags,gloves all period perfect...

The Vehicle is a 38 ford....

1391244131_l.jpg

leaette

A-List Customer
hey nice car! and that guy must be feeling pretty lucky to have 2 nice gals on his arms. they look good.
here is me in a field nurse uniform with my hubby.

anc.jpg

twobarbreak

One of the Regulars
leaette said:
hey nice car! and that guy must be feeling pretty lucky to have 2 nice gals on his arms. they look good.
here is me in a field nurse uniform with my hubby.

Great Pic! Very Nice indeed:)

I was lucky enough to have the Ladies in my arm, not lucky enough to own the Car....lol

twobarbreak

One of the Regulars
priestyboy said:
Amazing! Now my big question is, what photo program did you use to get the photo to have the vintage WWII look?

believe it or not, no program was used...heck, I wasn't even trying to make it look vintage, But now you have me looking at it to see how vintage it does look..haha

The picture was taken with a cheap film camera, in a parking Garage... I had the photo in my Box of Photo's and i wanted to get it online but I don't have a scanner so I just used my digital camera and took a picture of the picture, I then just cropped it and resized it, and thats what ya see...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925