Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

AXL DEMOCRACY

One of the Regulars
I think the clothes Nicole is wearing there completes the outfit and makes the hat look better on her. If she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans it would look awful in my opinion.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
AXL DEMOCRACY said:
I am usually not a fan of a woman in a men's hat.

Lena Olin in The Unbearable Lightness of Being.

43.-Lena-Olin_imagelarge.jpg

Women is Fedoras

I have a picture I must dig up and post; it's of one of the hottest women I've ever seen, wearing sexy lingere, topped of with a nice lid.;)

I'll edit the post when I get a chance to find it.

So I guess I'm saying that I sure don't mind a good looking woman pulling off a great look with a man's Fedora on. " Leave the hat on baby":p oh heck....the heels too....lol

jbucklin

Practically Family
Tomasso said:
Lena Olin in The Unbearable Lightness of Being.

43.-Lena-Olin_imagelarge.jpg

I remember that scene! What a beautiful movie. That's when Juliette Binoche became my favorite actress.

But I digress: that is a very good example of a woman pulling off a man's hat!

deanzat

One of the Regulars
I don't want to give the wrong impression. I'm not about to do a men's magazine photo shoot. I'm trying to make some nice pictures of my hats in a better context than self-portraits. These are going to be about light and felt, not skin and hotness...

I'll post the results in a couple of days. Thanks, Z

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
vintage68 said:
You didn't give the wrong impression. We're men, our minds automatically go to the gutter....:D

:cheers1: Here's to the gutter.

In all seriousness though, I knew this wasn't supposed to be a "women in hats and not much else" kinda thing. It's all about the felt.

Looking forward to seeing those hats, Deanzat, especially the Akubras.

Edward

Bartender
Can't find a decent photo online, but remember Gwynneth Paltrow as Polly in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow?

Wolfwood

A-List Customer
AXL DEMOCRACY said:
I think the clothes Nicole is wearing there completes the outfit and makes the hat look better on her. If she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans it would look awful in my opinion.
Hey, that look would also look awful on men, so that's not really a surprise.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Wolfwood said:

Really? Aside from the cut, she is just wearing high waisted pants and a shirt. Unless this was a joke that I didn't get, I rather disagree. (Yes, you would have to change the cut of the shirt)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Yeps said:
Unless this was a joke that I didn't get

I think you've misunderstood...............

AXL DEMOCRACY said:

Wolfwood said:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner