Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

MattJH

One Too Many
jbucklin said:
I was watching Turner Classic Movies the other night (just about the only thing I like to watch on TV) and they were featuring some of the "teen angst" movies from the 80s, i.e. Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Risky Business, etc.

Ahh, some of my favorite movies are in this style! Better Off Dead, 16 Candles, The Breakfast Club, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Dazed & Confused, Empire Records, Can't Hardly Wait, etc. They are typically referred to as "coming-of-age teen movies," mostly from the 80's, but there are a few exceptions.

Off-topic, I know. Just wanted to chime in and express my appreciation.

MattJH

One Too Many
AXL DEMOCRACY said:
I think the clothes Nicole is wearing there completes the outfit and makes the hat look better on her. If she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans it would look awful in my opinion.

Wolfwood said:
Hey, that look would also look awful on men, so that's not really a surprise.

I wear fedoras with t-shirts, jeans, hoodies, and sneakers all the time. Know why? Because it's 2010.

Lone_Ranger

Practically Family
Tomasso said:
image_page1-1.jpg

It may be a fedora, but that's not Angelina Jolie. :D

sky_captain_and_the_world_of_tomorrow_16145.jpg

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
I didn't know this thread existed. My wife had some photos taken for a folio. She figured why not a couple in Fedoras. A Penneys Marathon Contraster and a Borsalino she had me porkpie.
Tom D.
IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

both posted previously in new hats.

One Too Many
Good looking ¡¡¡¡

St.Ignatz said:
I didn't know this thread existed. My wife had some photos taken for a folio. She figured why not a couple in Fedoras. A Penneys Marathon Contraster and a Borsalino she had me porkpie.
Tom D.
IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

both posted previously in new hats.
Good loking lady, congratulations to the happy husband.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

One Too Many
Nice Hat

deanzat said:
Tomorrow night, some local actresses are coming over to model my hats so I can experiment with some lighting designs. I'm trying to learn how to light the hat, the model, and the background. I asked my daughter to try on my Fed IV so I could do some tests.

126742632.jpg

I hope this isn't considered inappropriate language, but in William Wharton's novel Scumbler, the protagonist observes that if women had beards, they would turn them into something beautiful, "like they did with tits."

By the time I finish this photo project, I have a sinking feeling that none of my hats are going to look good on me anymore... Z
Beautiful daughther ¡¡¡¡¡¡:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DRB

One Too Many
St.Ignatz, very nice. Professionally shot I assume? I think a beautiful woman can wear any article of mens clothing and make it look great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy