Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Rachel Ward in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.
Dead_Men_Don%27t_Wear_Plaid_4_RW.png

rachel_ward2.jpg

Nobody can extract a bullet like her. ;)

Cheers!

Dan

Mr E Train

One Too Many
theinterchange said:
She looks like trouble! ;) I've never seen Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

Great parody of/homage to 40's film noir movies, using clips from classic movies with stars like Bogart, Bette Davis, James Cagney, and many others, interspersed almost seamlessly with the new footage to tell a cohesive detective story. And it's starring Steve Martin and directed by Carl Reiner, so it's funny.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Mr E Train said:
Great parody of/homage to 40's film noir movies, using clips from classic movies with stars like Bogart, Bette Davis, James Cagney, and many others, interspersed almost seamlessly with the new footage to tell a cohesive detective story. And it's starring Steve Martin and directed by Carl Reiner, so it's funny.

I only knew that Steve Martin was in it. Sounds like something I'll have to check out. Thanks for the info!

Randy

FormerHatter

New in Town
Fedoras

The name "fedora" comes from a female character in a stage play who wore a soft felt hat in a masculine style during the era of great popularity of hard hats or derbys.

MCrider

A-List Customer
zetwal said:
How about a woman wearing a fedora inside your fedora? ;)

Now that's what I call a liner! If I had a liner like that, it would definitely become my favorite hat and I'd wear it all the time... and hug it and squeeze it and... wait - never mind, nice umm liner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy