Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

Hoyt Clagwell

One of the Regulars
Cristen.jpg

Here's a new picture of my friend and Co-Worker Cristen. She loved my vintage Dobbs 40's, so she had to try it on. She is also an outstanding musician & singer that plays around the Chicago-land area. I just went to one of her shows recently and it was amazing. I had her hold her new CD in the picture. If anyone around Chicago wants to see a great show and a wonderful singer, I would highly recommend seeing her show. For dates and times of shows, here's her website
http://jasperacoustic.com
josh,You look good in your hats,but for some reason,I like looking at your hats on Cristen better.Now why is that? May this thread have a long life!

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Cristen.jpg

Here's a new picture of my friend and Co-Worker Cristen. She loved my vintage Dobbs 40's, so she had to try it on. She is also an outstanding musician & singer that plays around the Chicago-land area. I just went to one of her shows recently and it was amazing. I had her hold her new CD in the picture. If anyone around Chicago wants to see a great show and a wonderful singer, I would highly recommend seeing her show. For dates and times of shows, here's her website

That hat has found it's home and I'm afraid it is NOT your head ! Give it to her to wear on stage ! That's a GREAT pic of her, she's very photogenic and the hat's not bad either :)

SgtRick

One of the Regulars
Cristen.jpg

All I can say is.......WOW!

SgtRick

One of the Regulars
I have found my new "favorite" thread. I have always loved a woman with her hair in a ponytail pulled through the back of a cap or a beautiful in a fedora. Beats a woman in a burka every time.

Cliffnopus

One of the Regulars
I have found my new "favorite" thread. I have always loved a woman with her hair in a ponytail pulled through the back of a cap or a beautiful in a fedora. Beats a woman in a burka every time.
I don't know......some of them ankles can be mighty enticing.

Cliff

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
I truly love this thread. Glad to see it having a comeback. Hope to be able to contribute to this one in the future myself, as soon as my pics of my wife with my hats are... share-able.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab

She can model for us anytime. Simply beautiful.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
There have been, over the years a goodly number of women in the FL who wear fedoras. Some like the Indiana Jones look, others like stingy brims. I have a number of fedoras, including a black Open Road, several Akubras, an Art Fawcett, an Adventurebilt in charcoal gray plus some colorful ones, too. Don't wear them too much in Iowa, as people wearing ballcaps backwards stare at me intensely and even make comments.

Not too many men wearing fedoras here, either. Now and then, I see one.

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk