Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
She's just a girl but I am starting her off early. My 5 yo grandaughter wearing my Acorn Stylemaster on her recent trip down from Seattle. She loved taking it off my head and putting it on :)

77040007.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Great photo, monbla.
Add me to the list of folks whose daughters wear hats better than their fathers... Any one of my lids easily looks better on my daughters' heads. Such is life.
Also, I'm pretty sure, if I remember correctly there's a female VS customer around here who has truly unbelievable taste in fedoras.

scooter

Practically Family
I feel your pain, Monbla. My daughters and granddaughter were just here from North Carolina for a week. Talk about too far away!

James71

A-List Customer
My daughters grandparents live 15,000kms away on the other side of the globe.... we hope to get back at xmas for a few weeks though. The tyranny of distance is a heavy burden. But it has ever been thus is the antipodes.

job

One Too Many
images21.jpg
images22.jpg
images23.jpg
images-2.jpg

I'm sorry, after looking back I saw that this thread was about women in fedoras. Cher always looked cool dressed like a Indian Chief.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ