Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Womens' sheepskin jackets?

GregGale

One of the Regulars
My girlfriend really loves my Irvin, and she says she would love to have a sheepskin flying jacket too. There's a twist though: she's not such a fanatic as me, and 1000 USD is way above her price range. Can you recommend a cheap alternative?

As a plan B I might buy her a B-17 jacket, probably from QMI, but she'd prefer sheepskin.

Thanks in advance!

Edward

Bartender
Depending on where you are in the world.... here n the UK, sheepskins are currently very fashionable among young women - mostly black ones, in either a B3 or long Perfecto type design. Away from the high street, brands like Aviation Leathercraft and Cirrus, generally not favoured in these parts because of their lack of accuracy to the military originals, tend to do a fair range of women's jackets, generally high quality. Not cheap, though they might be found used on eBay.

avique

One of the Regulars
I got my wife the women's B3 from Cockpit a few years ago and she loves it. It's cut slimmer and has smaller arms making it less bulky than the standard B3. Current retail is around $1000 but I was able to find it on-line for under $500.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda