Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Won 3 Vintage Hats on Ebay last night!!

deelovely

Practically Family
All within one hour's time!! Poor hubby (Indycop) was boo hoo'ing in the background that he will never find a vintage hat to fit his head...[huh]
But I sure am excited over my good fortune!:D I had already won one hat last week that should arrive any day, it is more of a dressy hat, supposedly from the '20's? Here is a pic of it...

RitzHenryPollackInc.vintagehat.jpg

Then here are the 3 that I won last night! First, a vintage Knox

Knoxhat.jpg

Then The Black Fancy, a Stetson Royal DeLuxe, and it is darker than it looks in the pic...

TheBlackFancy.jpg

And last but not least, a vintage Borsalino

Borsalino.jpg

Yippee!!! I am so excited!:D

deelovely

Practically Family
Qwkslvr said:
Congratulations on winning those fine hats. I have yet to win anything on ebay, but; I have the winning bid on two vintage hats with a few days left to go.
Wish me luck.
Best of luck!!;) It is so much fun!

Bammac

New in Town
Congrats!

...and my sympathies are with your hubby. It is so very hard to see a dream hat-perfect style, perfect make, perfect shade, ribbon,etc...go by forever,because one's head is a couple-three sizes to large. I wonder if there is a surgical procedure?

Bam

barrowjh

One Too Many
Beautiful hats! Guys generally want wider brims than those appear to be, but current fashion runways are showing plenty of women in short-brim fedoras, so ebay is a goldmine for you - beautiful hats at very reasonable auction prices, generally.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Is there an alcoholics (bidders) anonymous for ebay? I think we are gonna need it!:eusa_doh: That's ok though ,I am making up for it with a Jaxon Bogart that should be here Friday and ordering a Jaxon monk tonight! And I will get an order in with Art as soon as I can!:D

Bammac someone once told me to use a block sander once to come down a few sizes!!:eek:

Akubra Guy

New in Town
You look GREAT in that hat. It'll be nice to see pics of the fedoras on you! The anticipation of seeing the ups/fedex truck stop to deliver your next treasure ( in our case THE HAT ) can drive you nuts ! Can't wait to open the box and try it on in front of the mirror. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael