Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WOOL OVERCOAT, BEAVER COLLAR!

Here is a fair condition wool over coat. check out that plucked and sheared beaver collar! So soft! The brand is Croydon. I am a large 42 and it fits nicely, for refence, I am 6' and 200 Lbs. The sleeves are 25" long. the coat is 47" from nape to lower hem. I have noted as much as I can for imperfections. There is a bit of mothing here and there, nothing too noticable when worn. There are a number of stains, they may clean up just fine. The worst damage is a tear in the fabric on the left side seam, see pics, and a snag tear on the rear flap, see pics. The inner lining looks pretty good with some average wear and tear. It is not quite my style and the wife refuses to be seen with me if I wear it, so it's gotta go! I will take the best offer given to me for the next day or two. This bad boy is heavy so please be ready for a 8.00-12.00 shipping bill. I will do actual shipping on this coat. Contact me for any questions or if you need more pics.
Thanks!
mybows042.jpg
[/IMG]
mybows043.jpg
[/IMG]
mybows050.jpg
[/IMG]
mybows045.jpg
[/IMG]
mybows046.jpg
[/IMG]
mybows047.jpg