Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Work in progress.

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Check it out, this is my 400th post, ja ja ja;

unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed.jpg

I should be Delivering papes with my little Red Radio flyer wagon in this hat.

Would like to know what you guys think.

Last edited:

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
some more, Original VS. Homemade Repro.

The Phone doesnt do well to show of the True Colour tone off the Shine. Iphones are Frustrating.

In real life the colour is SOO close to the original I swear its identical excepting the original is Spattered in exhaust carbon or something else permanent that really tones down the shine on it and dulls it out almost matte.

Looks real good all grimey and such.

Even going left two right between these two pics you can SEE its washing out my colour Somehow! its the photo! Digital iphone.
4fff.jpg 4rfff3f.jpg

Again, I really got this Nasty glare that washes out the rich Red with a pinkish colour that is not true. *sigh*

not to mention the original is a whole size smaller than the repro.

Ok, REALLY Trying as hard as I can here to get the light right, and a banana for colour Ref this time.

pjln.jpg pojon.jpg

I think the last one is the showing whats closest to my eye colour-wise. If youre on a laptop, flip the screen a bit to Adjust the tint.

but dont even ask me, I have Caraticonus and also two Different sets of colour blind in each eye.

Last edited:

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great looking caps Dumpster Diver, looking forward to getting my hands on a red one. The brown leather cap continues to keep me warm...have even had a couple of 'Yank' comments :)

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Thank you.

I am still not determined if the Original was From the Korean War, or If its civilian hunting sportswear.

Im truly Willing to put my all money on Flight Cap over hunters cap. (however there are three Deers head Buttons on there no idea if they are from hunting or what, they have Asian Letters on them and numbered 34 35 36, nothing out there on the net.)

Very unusual and Rare hat indeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy