Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra

Rookie1

New in Town
My wife and I took my 18 year old daughter,her boyfriend and my 15 year old son to listen to some good music and see some great performers at the local school auditorium. All I can say is they were awesome. I would recommend seeing them if they come to your town.:eek:

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh absolutely! "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing"! I took my God-daughter to see the Airmen Of Note / Glenn Miller Tradition - she may not have fully appreciated it at the time, but she has now had a "swing" experience and will always remember it when she hears "In The Mood" and the story of Glenn Miller. http://rewindplay.com/airmenofnote/sounds/glennmiller.htm -dixon cannon

AirmenOfNote_zps6d75cc56.jpg

Last edited:

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
I saw the Glenn Miller Orchestra back in 1979 or '80. It's kind of crazy to think that nearly as much time has passed since then as had passed since Miller's passing when I saw the orchestra play.

Edward

Bartender
I've not seen the official Glenn Miller orchestra, but a couple of times I have seen the John 'Brother of Glenn' Miller Orchestra. Great fun, especially if you can get to see them in a venue with a dancefloor as opposed to a sterile concert venue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner