Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would just like to say hi...

Jokerswild7

New in Town
Hey all!

Been lurking on this board for a while, and so far I like what Im seeing!
I guess I posted in the hat section, cause' I just order my first Fedora. Its just a stetson and it may not be as top notch as some of the other lids you guys have around here, but Im as excited as anything waiting for it to arrive. I would also like to say thanks to all the people Ive sucked up advice from without being a member :p

A little about myself... I am a film maker and current attendee at a film school in Orlando Florida. I am an avid costumer and prop builder and have done some 1930's/40's style movies and costumes. (I would post, but I figured it inapropriate in a hat forum :) ).

I look forward to chatting with you all here, and I'll let you guys know when my new hat gets here!!

Cheers to all,

Glenn

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Welcome Jokerswild7

WELCOME! We are glad you found us, a great site that sticks to its theme with a ton of knowledge from people that are really into the 1930's & 1940's. Also a site where people are cordial & willing to disipense this knowledge free of charge for the good of the whole. We look forward to seeing you in your fedora when it arrives. Peter :cheers1:

PS Biltmore Bob are you the Space Cowboy or Maurice in Steve Miller's song???

Jokerswild7

New in Town
Im actually pulling double duty.
Im a half and half student at UCF and Valencia Community College (both have excellent film programs). Full sail proved to be too pricey and I wasnt felling the program in general.

Thanks for the welcome!

Glenn

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Welcome Joker...you are in good company.
I just closed my Vintage clothing business where we supplied hats and clothing to over 100 films so our hearts are in similar places. Ahhhh,,,,clothing of the '30s...so much style..

Siirous

One of the Regulars
Full Sail does tend to be pricey. It's nice to see another Golden Knight on the forums though! Again, welcome, you'll find all the knowledge you need here.

Sincerely,
Rob

Jokerswild7

New in Town
Thanks Art, thats very neat about your clothing business, shame you had to close it down. and I agree so much style...

p.s. Go Knights! lol

Glenn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925