Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB- 7 5/8 Panama low end Monte or nicer Cuenca Llano

gimebakmybulits

Familiar Face
Looking for a 7 5/8 Panama low end Monte or nicer Cuenca Llano with a 2 3/4ish brim 4 3/4ish peak. Tear drop, C-crown or Diamond.

You can email me at gimebakmybulits @ gmail dot com
Thank You!!
Earl

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looking for a 7 5/8 Panama low end Monte or nicer Cuenca Llano with a 2 3/4ish brim 4 3/4ish peak. Tear drop, C-crown or Diamond.

You can email me at gimebakmybulits @ gmail dot com
Thank You!!
Earl

FIRST! go on over to Panama Bob's eBay manifestation (here).

I have never been less than thrilled w/ my eBay transactions w/ Mr. & Mrs. PB.

I have given the hats away as gifts & wear two in regular summer rotation. A straighter shooter, more on the level seller, you will not find, IMO, and I have been buying from him for at least five years. Someday I'll make it to his website where the real treasure lies!

Untitled.jpg

One mans humble opossum. :p
Hey, welcome to TFL! Be careful...

gimebakmybulits

Familiar Face
Thank you for the leads and Ive checked them out but I'm hoping to find something with that "special something" or "character" that maybe only comes from age.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Thank you for the leads and Ive checked them out but I'm hoping to find something with that "special something" or "character" that maybe only comes from age.

That special character is going to be someone else's, not your doing. If you get a new panama and wear it regularly, it will soon have character. The other advantage is that you'd have it before summer is gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic