Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB:Black and/or velour/longhair fedoras

M_Jones

One of the Regulars
I fully realize that this is the holiday season for most and it may be a little hard to acquire this type of hat right now but if anyone is looking to offload a hat or two for last minute funds or more closet space let me know. Brims must be 2 1/4 in. at a minimum and be sized as 7 1/4, 7 3/8 or 7 1/2. Thanks :)

Regards to all,
Hollis

M_Jones

One of the Regulars
Not to sound ambiguous but it all depends on the hat. The age of the hat, hat manufacturer, quality of felt and hat dimensions will all be deciding factors. Suffice it to say that if someone here has a hat I want I will give them a very fair price. I am fully aware and appreciative of what vintage hats are and will not try to downplay that.

So to answer your question Marc my ceiling is probably somewhere between $300-$400 but the hat would need to be a real humdinger to get that. I will pay for quality and have no problems discussing prices with folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner