Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Cal Leathers cafe racer size 44-46

Devci

New in Town
I tried one on a few weeks ago and loved the fit. Trying to find one in black if anyone is interested in rotation out a jacket :)

Are they still around? I contacted them recently and received no response.

Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksozay

One Too Many
Yeah, they are still around. Hard to get in touch with as they’ve got a small staff. I will contact them and see if she’s got anything in your size (assuming you want older variant?).

If you want new, she can make you one of their 6 panel to your measurements. Just let me know, happy to help where I can.

Older CRs in that size are hard to come by. Not impossible, just difficult. I will also ask another forum member on here (@technovox) if he knows of one for sale in that size.

technovox

One Too Many
There was one available a while back at a shop near here. It was a Cal Leather Cafe racer with the rarer tube padding on shoulders and elbows. Probably horsehide. A bit beat up, but still plenty of life. If you (or anyone else) are interested, PM me, and I'll check to see if it's still available. I think it was around $500.

The measurements were:
Shoulder seam to seam 20”
Pit to pit 24”
Sleeve Length- 24”
Base of Collar to bottom 26”

CLmain.jpg

Last edited:

Devci

New in Town
Technovox, I checked the measurements and they look a bit too small for me. I very much appreciate you sending me this info. I’ve been trying to scour eBay but am having a hard time finding one. Usually they don’t have tags so people don’t list them as Cal jackets.

Monitor, I purchased a Schott 100th anniversary cafe racer jacket based on reading your review. Turned out to be one of the best fitting jackets I own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner