WTB Civilian Conservation Corps style coat.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Ethan Douglas, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Ethan Douglas

Ethan Douglas New in Town

I've been looking hard for a reproduction of one of the wool coats issued to men in the CCC during the 1930's. I can't afford a new copy from "Real McCoy's" and those made by Buzz Ricksons seem to be long sold out. I was curious if someone had a decent look alike. I wear a size 44r possibly a 42r. I have trade items as well. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Ethan Douglas

Bump

3. l0fielectronic

l0fielectronic Practically Family

Ralph Lauren did a jacket very similar to this in a blue plaid wool but without the drop elastic hem. They do come up on ebay once in a while.

I bought a Large and it was an okay fit but felt just slightly snug, then I came across an XL and that was way too big for me. Sold them both on in the end. Nicely made jackets but the sizing of that model just didn't seem to work for me.

I was looking for photos of the model and then found I posted it on here way back https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...ck-shawl-collar-plaid-jacket-size-l-42.91499/

Ethan Douglas likes this.
  4. Ethan Douglas