Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Good Quality and Functional Panama Hats for a Couple

panamabound

New in Town
The wife and I are headed out to a stay-cation of sorts with some friends in Puerto Rico and I’m thinking of fulfilling a long ignored yearning to purchase some panama hats for the occasion.

Looking for something for a female with a 22 ¼ inch head measurement and a male with a 23 ¾ inch measurement (a size 7 5/8 or 61 houndstooth I have is just a bit small).

Style wise she likes panamabob’s Havana and Rio Plata or the Italiano Fedora or La Costa from Brent Black’s site. I think I’m more open in my style choices but maybe to include bob’s Classic or Brent Black’s Fedora styles. Brim lengths are open to discussion.

Budget: If we could get both for less than $100 I’d be happy but more or less could also be the case depending on the hats themselves or if I’m buying one at a time. Used is an option but the condition would have to be good.

Payment would be via paypal.

Thanks for the help and your time.

*Sidenote: I emailed panamabob because I’d like to give him my business since he was helpful when I asked for his advice when I was heading to Ecuador a few years back but I haven’t heard from him. I know this isn’t exactly unusual but figured it would be worth a shot.

panamabound

New in Town
Tough to go wrong with him, especially for $100 or less.

AF

I totally agree, I want to give him my business, the wife just wants some more info than is posted on his site. Ideally pictures of them on people, ideally females. I can't necessarily blame her. But yea, he's been more than helpful in the past so he's earned it.

I second the above comment......

Try emailing again, I just got an email from yesterday....

Would you mind shooting me what email you used. Perhaps the one I used wasn't valid. I used panamaecuador@yahoo.com which is the one he posted in his last forum message in March, but maybe that's wrong?

Last edited:

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
I totally agree, I want to give him my business, the wife just wants some more info than is posted on his site. Ideally pictures of them on people, ideally females. I can't necessarily blame her. But yea, he's been more than helpful in the past so he's earned it.

Would you mind shooting me what email you used. Perhaps the one I used wasn't valid. I used panamaecuador@yahoo.com which is the one he posted in his last forum message in March, but maybe that's wrong?

That is the one I used panamaecuador@yahoo.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou