Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Irvin Jacket (US 42/44)

TK-9336

New in Town
Hello,

Been lurking on the boards doing research on good brands and cheap ones. I don't have the budget for a new Aero, or Eastman Irvin but I have been looking at WPG and Noble House. The latter I've only heard bad things about, and former has mostly been positive. For about 450 bucks I don't mind having pockets, otherwise I would like to stay historically accurate in terms of design. (Red skin, honeycomb shearling, correct pattern.)

I figured I'd ask here first if anyone had ones they were looking to unload. I'm not looking to wear a jumper or sweater undeneath.

Chicago based.

Cheers,
Kevin

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Hello,

Been lurking on the boards doing research on good brands and cheap ones. I don't have the budget for a new Aero, or Eastman Irvin but I have been looking at WPG and Noble House. The latter I've only heard bad things about, and former has mostly been positive. For about 450 bucks I don't mind having pockets, otherwise I would like to stay historically accurate in terms of design. (Red skin, honeycomb shearling, correct pattern.)

I figured I'd ask here first if anyone had ones they were looking to unload. I'm not looking to wear a jumper or sweater undeneath.

Chicago based.

Cheers,
Kevin
Hi Kevin,
just check on www.ebay.co.uk
Right now a few listed.
Size should be as per your request.
Good luck

AirTransportCommand

Familiar Face
Hi Kevin,
Email me directly at aircorpsdrew@yahoo.com. I have one for sale and I can shoot photos to you. Its a 42-44 from WPG, and I'm asking $250. Basically unused condition; I wore it to several reenactments a few years back, but basically its good to go.
Drew

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Have a 44" Aces High pre-war for sale.
Upfront..., so no disapointment...
No Paypal, only IBAN bank wire payment.
PM me pls with information on shipping address to elaborate the total if interested.

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Have a 44" Aces High pre-war for sale.
Upfront..., so no disapointment...
No Paypal, only IBAN bank wire payment.
PM me pls with information on shipping address to elaborate the total if interested.
My Aces High is on hold, waiting for bank wire transfer.
Thx to the buyer, thx to TFL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21