WTB: lightweight suit (or jacket) in 36L size

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mathematicus, May 27, 2015.

1. Mathematicus

Mathematicus A-List Customer

Hello friends,
    I'm looking for a lightweight suit for myself; vintage but not to break the bank. Almost any era, just looking for something that fits nicely without being an "holy grail".
    I prefer medium toned colours more than very light ones. Well, I'm not going to make a list of wanted specs (nonsense!), just emphasize a mandatory request: the jacket MUST have high and round armholes. I have narrow arms and upper-section and a modern-kind armholes will simply turn my forearms into pidgeon wings! Plus, I already own a summer DB blazer so I'm looking for single breasted pieces!
    Sadly sizing is not easy. Here are measurements ranges: I'm a true 36 chest with 33 (at navel) waist and longer arms and legs so these are measurement taken from some garments best fitting
    - chest 19'' to 20'' depending of cut;
    - shoulders 16.25''-17'' depending of cut (my actual shoulder are near 16.5'')
    - sleeve from shoulder not less than 24.5''. For shirts I use 33.25''-33.5'' sleeves;
    - inside leg not less than 32''. Please note that I don't cuff pants.

Because I'm aware that suits with this measurements don't come often, I'm considering also blazers for summer weight. No extermely light colours and no DB. There's no hurry, I can wait :).
    Thank you all!

2. Mathematicus

Mathematicus A-List Customer

Bump.