Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Looking for an Akubra Campdraft Deluxe 60 7 1/2

larevacholiere

New in Town
Hi,

Is there anyone want to sell his akubra campdraft deluxe? I know it's already been discontinued but I really love this model so I want to try here. I searched everywhere and even asked the Hattery if they still had my size, but found no luck.

I'd like a campdraft deluxe in 60 (7 1/2) and I want a cedar brown one best, but I guess moonstone and silverbelly are fine too. Please send me some pics if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

Hope everyone have a good day!

larevacholiere

New in Town
I have one in Moonstone I would sell you. I think I wore it once.
Hi J Williams,

Thanks for your reply and I'm happy to know that! Is it a 7 1/2 one? May I see some pictures?

And do you prefer we discuss the details here or thru email or whatsapp?

J Williams

Practically Family
Hi J Williams,

Thanks for your reply and I'm happy to know that! Is it a 7 1/2 one? May I see some pictures?

And do you prefer we discuss the details here or thru email or whatsapp?

Yeah it's size 60. It's fine to do it through here. If you have any vintage westerns I would be interested in a trade if not I will sell it to you at the price of the standard campdraft + shipping. I can send some pictures a bit later but it's essentially brand new.

larevacholiere

New in Town
Yeah it's size 60. It's fine to do it through here. If you have any vintage westerns I would be interested in a trade if not I will sell it to you at the price of the standard campdraft + shipping. I can send some pictures a bit later but it's essentially brand new.
Hi,

Sounds good!

I don't have vintage westerns in my collection I'm afraid, I'd like to pay the price.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a campdraft deluxe:), please send me some pics when it's convenient for you, I'd like to have a look at it, if everything's fine I'm very happy to make the deal. Thanks!

J Williams

Practically Family
Here is the moonstone campdraft. If you would like I’m happy to steam it back to open crown for you so you can shape it as desired.

Attachments

• 5066F975-F87A-4BC1-8C83-750A196DE117.jpeg
    5066F975-F87A-4BC1-8C83-750A196DE117.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 190
  • CB20188B-5B0D-4F26-8234-30C5BB7295BB.jpeg
    CB20188B-5B0D-4F26-8234-30C5BB7295BB.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 205
  • 2131F841-999C-42BE-822F-65DA4AD110D8.jpeg
    2131F841-999C-42BE-822F-65DA4AD110D8.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 179

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I just bought the last Deluxe Campdraft 61 from the Hattery. It had a bash so was like floor stock. No mention of a size 60. A size 61 in FED4 is like a generous 60. I am 23.5. Even my regular green Campdraft 61 is a firmish fit with a little sponge.

larevacholiere

New in Town
I just bought the last Deluxe Campdraft 61 from the Hattery. It had a bash so was like floor stock. No mention of a size 60. A size 61 in FED4 is like a generous 60. I am 23.5. Even my regular green Campdraft 61 is a firmish fit with a little sponge.
Yeah thanks for your information, I asked the Hattery through email a few months ago if they still had a Campdraft Deluxe Cedar Brown in 59 or 60, and they replied that they did have one left, but was too small for me, so I came here to try my luck. I probably should have asked for other colors at that time lol. Fortunately J Williams gave me an opportunity to have this hat, now I'm waiting courier to bring my package:)

I'm actually more like a size 59 but I prefer to wear hats fitting slightly loose on my head, so it's fine if that model fits tighter.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
It arrived today and a beautiful hat. Had a preformed 40s style bash I quite liked because I'm not good with a very high crown. Fit was great too. Def you would need a 60 if you're a small 60/big 59. In any case they are not making them anymore for some reason.

larevacholiere

New in Town
It arrived today and a beautiful hat. Had a preformed 40s style bash I quite liked because I'm not good with a very high crown. Fit was great too. Def you would need a 60 if you're a small 60/big 59. In any case they are not making them anymore for some reason.
Yeah I wish they could continue producing this classic model, but it seems unlikely.
It always feels good when you receive a favorite hat, congrats!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB