Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Spectators, brown/tan with cream/beige/ivory accents, US 10D/M

Whizz for Atomms

New in Town
I have a pair of brown & cream spectators from Rocket Originals that I'm very happy with - nice shoes & great for dancing, well, once you've scuffed the soles up a bit they are anyway ;-)

They sound like they might be what you're after, sadly their selection of sizes is somewhat random, sometimes they've got your size, sometimes they haven't....

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Sounds like the size 10 might be better suited for you. That measures 31cm by just over 11cm.

It is a gamble but I can't think of a better way unless you want me to try measuring the insole measurements (though I doubt I would manage to do so accurately). All I can is that the sole is not wider than the actual shoe.

Edit: inside measures just over 29cm in length.

Yes, 31 by 11 sounds more like the real thing. ;)

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Yes, 31 by 11 sounds more like the real thing. ;)

I don't know whether I'll be able to get photos which accurately portray the colour but the cream is very similar to the cream in this link:
I have a pair of brown & cream spectators from Rocket Originals that I'm very happy with - nice shoes & great for dancing, well, once you've scuffed the soles up a bit they are anyway ;-)

The dark brown is accurate in my webcam picture. I can take more webcam pictures to show you the details if you want.

Mario

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace