Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Vanson 40 (HH?), Johnson Leather 40, Lost Worlds Ryder/Roadhouse 42(?)

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I recently sold a few of my jackets, got a few more up for sale and despite still having quite a few jackets I love and wear, I'm missing the thrill of the hunt but feel kind of done buying new, so I'm putting this out here and will prey upon something nice and used coming along! :D

What am I looking for?

1. Vanson jackets in size 40 and I currently own three black competition weight leather, so I'm rather looking for something in brown, preferably in horsehide from back in the days when they still did these. Prefered styles: Enfield, Ike, Dominator

2. Johnson Leather jackets in roughly size 40, if it's custom fitted jackets, pit to pit of 22-23". Special leathers such as overdye prefered but I'd also look at something done in their naked top grain cowhide, the m200 I have in that stuff ages beautifully.

3. Lost Worlds jacket, most interested in the Ryder Half-Belt, the Roadhouse or maybe one of the Downtown car coats or maybe, maybe a Bedford. Stuart adviced me a size 42 when I sent him my numbers a while back and if I'm right, most LW styles are 21" put to pit in size 40, so I'm inclined to agree I better size up to 42 in these.

Let me know if you have any of the above and could imagine parting with them due to not wearing them very much, not fitting anymore, etc.

Thanks,
jj

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Buler but I own an identical JL already, which I bought very seen after seeing your jacket btw.

I am currently also considering a CLX FQHH Cheyenne in size 40, if anyone owns that one..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy