Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Vanson CHP, Highwayman or Model E in 44

JM7

One of the Regulars
There is a nice looking, older, Vanson CHP on the bay right now. Size 44. Reasonably priced too
Is the CHP a cross zip ? I can't remember. I have an Aero D Pocket , an exact copy of Mr Propers here on the forum. I may end up keeping the Highwayman. The Aero is amazing looking but I have to plan on 5-10 minutes to zip it up. The zipper is so small on it

abone

A-List Customer
Is the CHP a cross zip ? I can't remember. I have an Aero D Pocket , an exact copy of Mr Propers here on the forum. I may end up keeping the Highwayman. The Aero is amazing looking but I have to plan on 5-10 minutes to zip it up. The zipper is so small on it
Yes it’s a minimalist cross-zip. No epaulets, no coin pocket, no slash pocket…just two zip hand warmer pockets.
Your E looks great!

Last edited:

JM7

One of the Regulars
Yes it’s a minimalist cross-zip. No epaulets, no coin pocket, no slash pocket…just two zip hand warmer pockets.
Your E looks great!
Thank You !! I like it a lot better without Epaulettes, with those and the belt, it seemed a little much.

JM7

One of the Regulars
I may have just the Vanson 44 cross zip for you. Let me sleep on it and see if I want to sell. Real nice almost NOS vintage Vanson with Talon Zips throughout
I would love to see it, have you posted it ? Thank you !!!

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
One of the best riders jackets ever,, super comfortable on and off the bike,, size 44.
IMG_20230403_155155.jpg

MotionDesign

One of the Regulars
Hey Gents, I just acquired a vintage Vanson jacket which I believe to be an old Model E. It appears to be slightly shorter than the newer models. Can anyone confirm the model and possibly estimate the decade it was made in?

IMG_9922.jpeg
IMG_9923.jpeg

abone

A-List Customer
Hey Gents, I just acquired a vintage Vanson jacket which I believe to be an old Model E. It appears to be slightly shorter than the newer models. Can anyone confirm the model and possibly estimate the decade it was made in?

View attachment 504289 View attachment 504290
Did you pick that up on Etsy from Montreal? I was told an E from the early 80’s.
I had it in my basket for a day or two then poof, it was gone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo