Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB : WWII style HBT pants

Doug C

Practically Family
Anyone have a pair of US HBT pants (repro or original) w/ a 33-34 inch waist - that they're not using and want to get rid of (kinda cheap hopefully)? I'm open to any and all the WWII models though my preference is USMC utilities. Any condition is ok.

Doug C

Doug C

Practically Family
I'm still interested cmjordan77 - Check your pm's ... I sent you one a couple days ago. Anyone else got any ?

rtravler

New in Town
wwII (I believe) marine trousers

I have a pair of marine trousers 38(w)x 31(in) the greens, wool. They are in excellant shape. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you pics. Will study on how to post pics.

Doug C

Practically Family
thanks rtraveler but I'm looking for the HBT version which AFAIK were only made of cotton. If I'm wrong about that, please post pics.

to post pics: go to a free image hosting website like imageshack and choose "browse", select the pic you want to post and hit open, then choose "upload", when the host site pulls up the pic choose the second option on how to post it to a forum (I can't remember exactly what it's called), anyway just highlite it and right click to copy - then come back to this thread (make a new reply) and paste it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner