Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[WTS] Aero Leather Type III Jean Jacket

xocarre

New in Town
Hi,
I bought this custom made Aero Leather Type III Jean Jacket back in April but after wearing 2 times I decided it was not my style, so its basically like new.

It has the following specs:
  • Leather Type: Vicenza: Black
  • Stitch Colour: Black
  • Lining: Cotton Drill: Black
  • Copper buttons
  • 2 inside chest pockets
Jacket size:
  • Back height : 63cm - 24.75"
  • Sleeve: 63,5cm - 25"
  • Size: 42" (UK size) . Fore reference on the pictures I'm 178cm / 74kg, I usually wear M size with Schott or 48/50 for other jackets.
I paid a total of around 1100€ for this jacket (jacket + custom changes + shipping + import fees/VTA)

Asking for it (shipped from France):

Delivered in EU: 1100 €
Delivered in US: 1260$

Paypal or bank transfer

IMG_5403.jpeg

IMG_5404.jpeg
IMG_5406.jpeg
IMG_5372.jpeg IMG_5371.jpeg IMG_5370.jpeg IMG_5369.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5368.jpeg
    IMG_5368.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5367.jpeg
    IMG_5367.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 40

CatsCan

Practically Family
Hi and welcome to the Lounge.
Just something for you to consider: Do you expect US buyers to accept the price for the Jacket plus what you paid for shipping, duties and all to your place in Europe and then adding the costs of shipping it to the US plus duties? I think they'd be better off buying in the States to start with...
Cats

Last edited:

CatsCan

Practically Family
Perhaps I should add that it is most likely that members here very much appreciate when a new member starts a first post with something like: Hi all, I am new to this forum and happy to be here or something like that. You are kind of bursting through the front door without knocking first, right? Just helping you to have a better start here :)

Last edited:

xocarre

New in Town
Hi and welcome to the Lounge.
Just something for you to consider: Do you expect US buyers to accept the prize for the Jacket plus what you paid for shipping, tax and all to your place in Europe and then adding the costs of shipping it to the US plus tax? I think they'd be better off buying in the States to start with...
Cats
Hi, thanks for your feedback.

This sell is obviously targeting more likely someone in the EU, I hesitated to make it available for US buyer for the exact reason you mentioned. I just left the possibility open in case someone really wants it.

CatsCan

Practically Family
But even then, April..worn maybe 2 times, basically "like new"... you should offer a price lower than a new order to make it interesting for buyers over here. Most would rather buy directly from Aero and benefit from their customer service, warranty and all. What would be the point to buy the same jacket for the same prize from private? Just trying to help.

xocarre

New in Town
Perhaps I should add that it is most likely that members here very much appreciate when a new member starts with something like: Hi all, I am new to this forum and happy to be here or something like that. You are kind of bursting through the front door without knocking first, right? Just helping you to have a better start here :)
Didn’t meant to offend anyone, I was trying to be indeed factual,
I’ll do better with my poor English next time. Thanks for your advices.

CatsCan

Practically Family
I was maybe sounding too harsh, a common problem with written speach. But people are buying with more confidence from members who have shown up here for a while. They can be factual in the Classifieds of course. Others seem to need a little warm up before they can sell higher priced items.
GLWS.
Cats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner