Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS Stetson 7X Genuine Shantung Natural Straw Cowboy Hat In 7 7/8 to 8!

MJL

One of the Regulars
WTS Stetson 7X Genuine Shantung Natural Straw Cowboy Hat In 7 7/8 to 8!

This is a great hat, indeed a fantastic hat. Stetson does a great job with their straw Cowboy hats. This hat is sure to please and is amazingly high quality. I bought it a few years back and wore it a few times. Living in Southern Florida I have decided that Cowboy style hats just do not work for me. Indeed, I have come to the understanding that I am a Fedora hat man so I am in the process of selling off most of my cowboy style hats. I wear a size 7 7/8 in a Stetson Temple Fedora and it fits perfect. This hat is sized 7 7/8 and it fits large, perhaps due to the increased weight of the brim. Please be aware that this hat fits like an 8 on my head. The only condition problems that I see are that there is a light water stain that appears to be a sweat stain (but is not) around the ribbon area but this came from my trying to get the straw to shrink a bit to fit me better. This should come out but I don’t want to mess with it any more. I think it adds character to be honest. The front of the brim turns down a bit. There are a few small finger smudges on this hat with the most prominent being on the rear of the brim. These appear to be shop smudges as this hat spent its time with me in its box.

Price: $50 plus $10 shipping. Insurance is optional. I accept PayPal but the buyer must pay 4% to cover their costs. United States Postal Money Order also accepted. I will be happy to combine shipping with any other sale posted here. Pay one shipping for one box regardless of the number of hats in the box.

Please Email me with any questions mlittman5@aol.com

092.jpg

090.jpg

MJL

One of the Regulars
Price lowered to $30 with plus shipping. I will combine shipping costs if you purchase more than one hat from me and agree to allow me to pack those hats in one box (at your risk of damage).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot