Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Vintage English Made Brogues Sz:10.5C

azshawn

Familiar Face
Hello All, I have pair of English made longwing brogues that are labeled "Royal Knight Made In England Expressly for Alexanders" (see pic) for sale. These are really nice shoes that are labeled 10.5C. I wear a 10.5D
(measured on a Brannock device at an RW store) and the shoes fit me in length, but are pretty tight on the sides. They come with a multiple layer leather sole and cat's paw heals in good condition, without a wedge worn in from a long stride. The leather is in good condition, but could use a good polish and conditioning.
Here are the photos for reference:
20121003_4.jpg

20121003_2.jpg

I am asking $75 shipped in the continental US for these. PM me if you have questions.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Real sharp pair of wingtips, shocked no one has grabbed these even more so that you are about giving them away, I would buy them instantly if they were my size, I will hope someone will take note of these and purchase as this is a bargain and then some!

azshawn

Familiar Face
LoveMyHats2 - I agree, I think the problem may be the width? If they were regular width 10.5 they would probably be gone already, especially since i'm not asking for a load of money. I will try to get some better pics up this week, maybe that will help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo