Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT: Vintage Kersey Peacoat (1966) Size 42R

Subsailor

New in Town
I am interested in trading a 1966 USN Kersey Wool Peacoat Size 42R . It has the double row of stitching on the sleeves (one double row at about 3 inches from the cuff and an second single row about 1 inch from the cuff). It has Brown Corduroy lined pockets, and is in excellent condition with no tears, rips, or moth holes. The satin lining is fully intact with no separation from the wool outer shell. The stenciled name (on the satin lining) of the sailor that it was originally issued to has been 'blacked out'. The sleeves have been lengthened slightly at some point - about 3/8 of an inch. I am interested in trading it for a size 44L peacoat OR officers bridge coat of similar vintage and condition. Please email me at 'wlperryco@gmail.com' if interested, and I can email you measurement details (it seems to be a true 42R), as well as pictures. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy