Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWI Uniforms?

HodgePodge

One of the Regulars
www.greatwar.com

(beaten to the punch with the replicators link)

Have never done business with any of the above listed, but I figured I'd make myself useful by at least posting some links.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This site advertises, not sure about quality though:http://www.replicaters.com/

Hi

If you do a search on re-enacting sites, Replicators doesn't have a stellar reputation. The guy's in India and has very little real clue about uniforms, EXCEPT for Jungle Green and Khaki Drill British (and obviously Indian Army) uniforms. He also uses the pictures from other uniform seller's websites whether he makes their stuff or not.

Later

filfoster

One Too Many
Worse, he uses pictures of real uniforms! I have gotten several things from him and if you are lucky, you may get something close to what you want, but why take the chance to save a dollar or two when Schipperfabrik can get it right?

Hi

If you do a search on re-enacting sites, Replicators doesn't have a stellar reputation. The guy's in India and has very little real clue about uniforms, EXCEPT for Jungle Green and Khaki Drill British (and obviously Indian Army) uniforms. He also uses the pictures from other uniform seller's websites whether he makes their stuff or not.

Later

Matt_the_chap

One of the Regulars
Soldier of Fortune (www.1944airborne.com) do a fairly good set of WW1 British which is up to their usual high standard. I wear mostly SoF repro when I have to wear repro, except their shirts that tend to be the wrong pattern. What Price Glory have moved into the WW1 market too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran