Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWII in HD

C

csmiller

WW2 in HD

Hi JRB,

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I will have to gear up the DVR to record it.

Craig

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
We watched it last night, but we missed the 1st night. I'm going to guess there'll be plenty of opportunities for catching the repeats. I really, really enjoyed it! Great stories and awesome footage. Similar to Ken Burns' "The War" but better IMHO. I'm looking forward to the Army Nurse's segments.

I am a little disappointed it won't be available on DVD before Christmas, though!

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
^ History will be replaying the entire series (all 10 one hour episodes) on Saturday beginning at 10 am EST/ 9 am Central.

History also appears to be airing some of the episodes during the day this week. As well, the previous evenings episodes are shown starting two hours prior to that particular evenings two "new" episodes.

- Ian

Sharpsburg

One of the Regulars
I am shocked and amazed to see actual 'History" on the History Channel. Not the history of the screwdriver, or how burlap is made, or automobile robotics, but actual history history!

Yahoo!!!!!

mary S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot