Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

XXXXX OPEN ROAD ............

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
Pictures Got it Saturday.....

Here are some pictures of me and my new 5X Open Road. I'm wearing it as GOD & J.B.S. Designed it.

pict0002jk9.jpg

pict0003bsmallnv3.jpg

What do you Think ?????
(Hat is 7 5/8 extra long oval, 5X Beaver)

J.B.

Practically Family
tinmanzzz, your OR looks absolutely perfecto -- it's definitely a fine style for you! I too prefer the alpine-style crease. :)

Oh, um, just a thought... Since the fuzz may be lurking close by :D I'd not be brandishing that finger like that! (I understand discharging a finger into the air during holiday season is illegal?!) :p

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
UnLoaded

J.B. said:
tinmanzzz, your OR looks absolutely perfecto -- it's definitely a fine style for you! I too prefer the alpine-style crease. :)

Oh, um, just a thought... Since the fuzz may be lurking close by :D I'd not be brandishing that finger like that! (I understand discharging a finger into the air during holiday season is illegal?!) :p
It was unloaded;) ;)

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
Decissions

GentlemanFarmer said:
Keep the crease - yes! If you feel adventuresome, flip the front brim down. That's how I wear mine.

At first I intended to drop the front brim but my wife convinced me that it looked great as it was...:)
I have worn it for 3 day and I am starting to feel at home with the Brim:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:
Thanks

carter

I'll Lock Up
tinmanzzz said:
At first I intended to drop the front brim but my wife convinced me that it looked great as it was...:)
I have worn it for 3 day and I am starting to feel at home with the Brim:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:
Thanks

Definitely keep the brim as is. It looks perfect.

luvthatlulu

Suspended
Great lookin' hat, sir! Do NOT get me started on red light cameras!!!;) I seem to have a special relationship with the one at the foot of Bearden Hill in Knoxville:rage:!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24