Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You Big Softy! - Your Favourite Soft Drinks

Old Rogue

Practically Family
I don't drink as much soda as I used to, try to stick with water, juices and the occasional sports drink after a workout these days. However, my favorite is good old Coca-Cola. That makes me something of a renegade since I live in the town that was the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Some of my favorites - at the British shop in Haddenfield, NJ

pu2y7u9y.jpg

EliasRDA

One of the Regulars
Hmm, I've also given up sodas for the most part but very occasionally partake.

sarsaparilla but cant normally find it
birch beer also hard to find
crystal pepsi doesnt exist anymore
cheerwine if I can find it, sort of like a dr pepper but seems to have been the southern version

sonics blue water 1st choice, cherry limede 2nd but easy ice. And I found recipes to replicate them, sort of.

Chocolate egg cream but only from Harolds NY Deli in Edison NJ. http://haroldsfamousdeli.com/ this place has giant sandwiches, meant to be shared & is from my dads childhood. Only reason for me to stop in jersey on the way to LI or my moms/my childhood home in SE CT. Dang my dad for getting me hooked on these things, now I just need to find fox syrup in DE.

And since I've been basically banned from sodas & juices for that matter, so other than water I've started drinking a lot of tea & coffee, but I cheat with my coffee, gotta have either some half n half or small splash of flavored creamer.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Good marketing, that's why.

I did purchase the Cherry Coke Zero for Christmas dinner, and I have to say it's not bad.
No carbs, no sugar, but it tastes like the regular version.
If I were drinking the regular stuff, then Mexican Coke or regular Barq's Root Beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points