Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Young Indiana Jones - DVDs Due Out In Oct.

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
Came across this on "The Digital Bits" website today and thought I'd pass it along:

"Finally today, there's interesting Indy and Star Wars news: At the Star Wars Celebration event in Europe this past weekend, George Lucas' longtime producer, Rick McCallum, spilled the beans on some interesting release plans at Lucasfilm. It seems that the first of several volumes of Young Indiana Jones episodes will finally be released on DVD on 10/13. According to this link at the official Star Wars blog, the first batch of discs will street in October, followed by another in January and one more right after the theatrical release of Indy IV."

Link to original article: http://www.thedigitalbits.com/mytwocentsa139.html#ema01

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now those I will definitely buy. Timing isn't surprising, of course, but I do wonder why they've taken so long. The tons of documentaries ought to be interesting, too.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I liked old Indy on the series. It was the same actor from "Remember WENN".
I look forward to the whole series being offered.

Sincerely,
the Wolf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy