Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your Favorite Cartoons You Don't See Anymore

DesertDan

One Too Many
I would honestly say that Bugs and Daffy when working together were such a wonderful comedic duo.

By themselves they were good, but together they were a riot. Especially in the Rabbit/Duck season episodes. I still bust a gut laughing watching those.

This, 100%

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh, there are tons.

-Bugs and Daffy
-Tom and Jerry
-Batman
-the Chickenhawk and Foghorn Leghorn

However, if I were to choose an all-time favorite cartoon character, it would have to be this guy:

courage-the-cowardly-dog-0.jpg

Last edited:

WH1

Practically Family
Mr. Magoo
Johnny Quest, great stories when I was a kid, still like watching it now!
Mr. Peabody and his boy Sherman
Scooby Doo
But the king of all is Bugs Bunny, will never be topped!

DNO

One Too Many
Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Wylie Coyote (super genius), Foghorn Leghorn, Bullwinkle, Dudley Do-right, and, of course, Marvin the Martian.

Hank Hill, didn't even have to think about it lol

150px-Hank_Hill.png

I relate to this guy. He's always talking about the 'good ole days' and wants things to be like they used to be. Sounds like a lot of us.

gursikh11

New in Town
Tin Tin and Scooby-doo are best cartoon and comic characters for me, I had watched many cartton shows and read comics of these both characters.

BigFitz

Practically Family
Cartoons you don't see anymore.

The thread about favorite TV shows got me thinking about cartoons, mainly the ones you don't see anymore. One of my favorites from childhood was Underdog. Went as Underdog 2 halloweens in a row.

[video=youtube;qHej4ZqZDwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHej4ZqZDwo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I still remember his trademark line-"In the secret compartment of my ring I fill with an Underdog super energy pill".
No wonder it's not in syndication anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80