Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your hat this weekend..

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
the same pic from the what do you look like- but this is what i'm wearing this weekend. It's my lee, which seems to have turned into my go to hat.
IMG_0815.jpg

moustache

Practically Family
Here they are!

Ok folks.Here are my shots from this weekend.I chose two hats to compliment the long/top coat due to cold weather.
I decided to don my Borsalno Homburg for the first time in over a year.Might as well give it a shot!!
So here i'am with the Homburg in downtown Portland:

12-16-06DT6.jpg

And then again with the Homburg at Fort Vancouver(Established 1825)/Officers Row:

12-16-06h1.jpg

Then i switched over to my trusty Borsalino grey:

12-16-06DT10.jpg

Thats how my saturday dressed out!!Forgive the black gloves:They are a little bulkier than i would have liked but did keep the chill out!!Thanks to the very patient Lavendar Lady for putting up with me and taking these photographs!!

Jim in Vancouver,Wa

moustache

Practically Family
Wow

Dinerman said:
the same pic from the what do you look like- but this is what i'm wearing this weekend. It's my lee, which seems to have turned into my go to hat.
IMG_0815.jpg

Quit the impressive photo!!!Splendid lid as well!

JD

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Okay, here I am, just after conquering our Charlie Brown christmas tree! I am victorious!
P1010012.jpg

By the way, that's the vintage Stetson sovereign I acquired of that site.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Bitchen house, Lucky. Is that a Lustron?

Me in G-2 jacket and vintage Dobbs stingy (best fitting lid I own!) this morning preparatory to battling the holiday horde in New York. In a flash I was out and running up the green stairway to get the train.

324334078_bb999b6139.jpg

Hammelby

One of the Regulars
nice hats.. but the shoes are excellent!

Splendid pics! Woha!

A short question for mr. moustache regarding your shoes!
Would you care to tell me what they are called if i should search for some like yours? They look very nice and that color is my favorite.

My (only pair) wingtips just splitted across the sole and ice-water just leaks in :(

moustache

Practically Family
hi Hammelby!!

Hammelby said:
Splendid pics! Woha!

A short question for mr. moustache regarding your shoes!
Would you care to tell me what they are called if i should search for some like yours? They look very nice and that color is my favorite.

My (only pair) wingtips just splitted across the sole and ice-water just leaks in :(

That pair i'm wearing are Allen-Edmonds "Byron" style.An ebay purchase they were.You should not have a problem finding a pair.I see them often.
They are my best fitting pair of shoes.Like leather gloves!
They call the colour "chili".

JD

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
An inexpensive hat from someplace that sells them modified with some craft store ribbon, hand sewn bound edge, worn to Saturday evening service.
jghgffd_edited.jpg

dean

Tony in Tarzana

Here are some self-portraits at work. The hat is a Dobbs, with the widest Cav-edged brim I have. The first two are in our control room, where I fill in one or two nights a week, and the last is in front of a 1956 Clipper by Packard that just happens to be at the back of our parking lot.

DSN01.jpg

DSN02.jpg

DSN03.jpg

Tony in Tarzana

deanglen said:
Very nice hat, especially the brown and complimentary ribbon, and it works well with your suit.

dean

Thanks! I found a Dobbs Homburg with that color combination, and then started looking for a fedora with the same colors, and that one popped up. The Cav edge was a bonus. :)

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Nice Photo's

I am not sure if I am envious of you northern fellas or not. The coats, sweaters etc.... look great. I almost wish my weather afforded me to be wearing some of those pictured. On the other hand I feel quite fortunate to be enjoying the weather here. At 7:30 it is 67 degrees and the weather man promises another beautifully day. I may have to break out the Panama. Take care fellas, I will be thinking of you. ;)

Naltak

New in Town
My Hat This Weekend

Ok, here I am with my favorite hat to date at a local flea market,where among other things, I am always on the lookout for a fedora.

2004115079797081152_rs.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner