Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your hat this weekend..

Feraud

Bartender
O.k. fellas let us get this section jumping.
How about this weekend you snap a picture of yourself wearing a favorite fedora?
I am sure we all have holiday shopping and the regular weekend errands to attend to. Take a minute to snap a picture of yourself. Let us see you "in the field" with your best lid.

moustache

Practically Family
Done!

Consider this done!!I will be out tomorrow and will photograph said lid!!!
Check back saturday evening for the pic!

JD

Feraud

Bartender
Great! I know people are reading this thread so we want to see your pictures.
Don't be shy! If I am willing to stick my ugly mug out there then you fellas have nothing to worry about. ;)

moustache

Practically Family
Try

Fletch said:
Will do. Hope you don't mind the "reachy arm" pose.

Try the auto-exposer on your camera.Set it on a higher plane and that way you won't have to hold your arm out. The self-timers are a delight!;)

JD

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Mine's got a remote. :p You can see just a tiny touch of black in my left hand. That and a cheap tripod is all you need.

(okay, okay, so I just wanted another excuse to post this picture)

05.jpg

I think I'm going to put together my usual casual weekend ensemble of T-shirt, jeans, ankle boots, Pendleton shirt, A-2 and my beater gray fedora and drive out somewhere in the vineyards to get a shot. Should be a good one for this topic.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
It's a costume more than anything else. That's what I put it together for. There are limits even I won't go beyond. ;)

Feraud

Bartender
Miss Neecerie said:
oh now thats asking for it......
haha, yep!

The Wingnut said:
I think I'm going to put together my usual casual weekend ensemble of T-shirt, jeans, ankle boots, Pendleton shirt, A-2 and my beater gray fedora and drive out somewhere in the vineyards to get a shot. Should be a good one for this topic.
It sure will.
I will try a "Roy Hobbs" theme. :)

canucklehead

New in Town
Excellent!

You picked the perfect weekend for this thread. It just so happens that we're heading to our annual friends' Christmas party and I think I will arrive in style this year.

-Mike

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think I can muster up a shot or two of a hat this weekend. Humm what to wear.[huh]

I'll start

Not a very good pic, though. Damn that bright sky!! It really is FAR too warm in Indiana. Mid december and no need for gloves or ear coverings? And the guy on the local news: "Isn't this weather great?" :rage: :rage: No, it's not.

Anyway. Outside my house this morning wearing my light blue Royal Stetson on my way to the local antiques store.

Saturday.jpg

bk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner