Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50's Style Halfbelt

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Not the best picture I could've taken but at least it's taken. 50's style Halfbelt. Custom job from U.S. Authentic. Very comfortable, very happy.

Halfbelt.jpg

Worf

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Very nice. I didn't realize that US Authentic would make that jacket and thought initially that it was an Aero.

Worf - looks great, but man, do you want to smack someone? lol
That's going to look bada$$ once it gets broken. What does the back look like?

schitzo

Suspended
well the front looks good and those sleeves are IMO the perfect length. It seems they did a good job.

I second the motion to see the back!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the love guys... The back shot... didn't come out so good. I've a side shot I can add though.. Yes it's Horsehide, US Authentic says it'll make "ANYTHING" so I put em to the test. I sent a link and said.. make me a 50's Halfbelt and they did. No it's not an Aero or even close, but it looks good on me "most days" and there's no one running around with one like it. So I'm happy... I didn't mean to look so menacing but I was trying to get the pics done before a 1 PM meeting and between thunderstorms. Thanks

Worf

saucerfiend

Practically Family
Worf,
I agree with everyone. Looks great! Shaaul did a great job. Perfect fit. But a 50's Halfbelt NEEDS a back shot. Can't wait to see one!

Brian

D

Deleted member 16736

Didn't know they did custom work. Looks good. Wear it in the best of health.

xOUTLAWx

One of the Regulars
Excellent fit Worf, they nailed it right. I like that collar. :eusa_clap

I had no idea that US A was making custom jackets from scratch.

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Nice jacket, worf!

Fit is right; color rocks; pocket array simple, straightforward; sleeve length (always a hard one) is right. I'll add my voice to the choir: pics of the back, please! Looks like the grain on that hh will be splendid in a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn