Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$749.00 Stratoliner

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't know who did that, but my personal top bid for it will be $1500. I hope a sniper doesn't sneak in there at the last minute. But that's as far as I'll go, not a nickel more, and I don't care who knows it.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
The one I"m looking at is $750 and has a buy it now. It's been there a long time, too. I don't think it's going anywhere soon.

RHY

One of the Regulars
Why are the Stratoliners going for more than the Whippets are? I better start putting my stuff up on Ebay if this this an indication of the state of the market for vintage Strats and Whippets.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Vintage hats have been increasing like crazy for the past few years but there are still some deals out there if you are patient.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
The one I"m looking at is $750 and has a buy it now. It's been there a long time, too. I don't think it's going anywhere soon.
I have purchased a few hats from the seller of the 7 1/2 mint condition $750.00 Strat, it is in very close to never been used condition, now the box is a bit worn and torn but that hat is like new. The seller has some very nice clean hats and even as he does get top dollar for his hats, so far I have felt they have been worth his pricing. I may be the owner of the Strat if no one buys it soon, I have been entertaining the idea of making him a very reasonable offer maybe around $650.00 and see what comes of it. But it has been on eBay for many months now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany