Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

911 Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
What do you guys think about the film Loose Change?

Loose Change is a documentary film written and directed by Dylan Avery, and produced by Korey Rowe with Jason Bermas. It claims that the September 11 attacks were planned and conducted by elements within the United States government, and bases these claims on perceived anomalies in the historical record of the attacks. The film was originally released through the creators' company, Louder than Words, and received widespread attention after Loose Change 2nd Edition was featured on a Binghamton, New York local FOX affiliate, WICZ-TV (FOX 40).[1]

The film was also edited and then re-released as a second edition, and then subsequently re-edited again, each time to tighten the focus on certain key areas and also to remove any inaccuracies or copyrighted material. A further "final cut" version is planned for release on "the weekend preceding September 11th 2007." The final cut version will be screened in key cities in the USA and will also be available online through pay-per-view.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change+recut

Personally, I find it absurd to think that the government would play a role on this by allowing this to happen to its own people and country to further their own goals.

Technonut

Practically Family
Interesting topic Gilbey, but I can see this getting VERY political VERY fast... [huh]

Personally, I find it absurd to think that the government would play a role on this by allowing this to happen to its own people and country to further their own goals.

The same could be said of Pearl Harbor..... :rolleyes:

TaxMan1

One of the Regulars
Interestingly, I just caught the end of a two hour show, I think on the History Channel, debunking many/all of the "inconsistency's" highlighted by the conspiracy crowd. I'm sure it'll be run again. Maybe someone can confirm the History Channel?

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'm sorry, this isn't really an appropriate topic for this forum. Especially, considering how many of our members were affected personally by 9-11.

Anyone wishing to discuss this topic, feel free to continue in PMs.

Thank you,
HJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy