Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-2 Take Two. 45 Contract (pic heavy)

Brettafett

One Too Many
Beautiful jacket, fit beautifully and I totally agree on your fit preferences... I too like the slim fit with the larger pockets...
Lucky find and a good buy. Were there more such seconds or trade-ins around?

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Cheers, sir. I don't think I'll ever be able to get it aged the way you did yours, but 30 years' worth of patina is a good start...
Craig, this fits you just like mine did 30+ years ago:p, Show us how it's aged in another 30. I'll be 84 and hopefully still wearing my jackets so we can compare:cool:
J

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I'm not sure, Brettafett. Ken said that the jacket had come in a few days ago, but Holly just hadn't had a chance to put it on line, so there may be other items on the starting blocks - but the place is an Aladdin's cave of jackets old and new.

Alistar: the girlfriend wouldn't have it any other way! :D

Damn straight John! Hopefully, they'll all be just about broken in by then too...

Last edited:

Alistar79

Familiar Face
I'm not sure, Brettafett. Ken said that the jacket had come in a few days ago, but Holly just hadn't had a chance to put it on line, so there may be other items on the starting blocks - but the place is an Aladdin's cave of jackets old and new.

Come november am touring some asian friends and there two kids around britain for a couple of weeks.
Of course they want to see scotland while they're over here so were do i dump them (a-hem) sorry i mean how can i keep them entertained in galashiels
while i spend god knows how long at the aero factory??

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Exactly what occurred to me, MM. Not a loose stitch in sight. Took out for a walk today, and felt quite the thing. :D

Alistar, send your guests to Melrose Abbey, just up the road, that should give you a few hours to yourself. You need a few hours btw...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn