Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

a few of my outfits........

MarcusB

Familiar Face
comments welcome please. A few more will be added to the thread tomorrow. I dress like this every day almost, even at weekends!.

Photo9.jpg

DSCF1312.jpg

Photo8.jpg

DSCF5284.jpg

DSCF5261.jpg

DSCF5195.jpg

DSCF2273.jpg

DSCF1261.jpg

DSCF1246.jpg

DSCF3416.jpg

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Looks sharp to me. While I am not a fan of colored shirts (blacks, greens, reds), you are a bit younger than me (I am 49) and think white and light blue are the bulk of what I have, and two or three pink shirts. I might add a lilac to make a purple tie pop in the future but that is still under debate. Anyway, try some hats on and lets see what those same suits look like with a lid.

Max Flash

One of the Regulars
Two comments spring to mind:

1. Try out some patterned shirts - striped, checked etc - and textured fabrics (e.g. herringbone). Trial and error will help you learn which ties and suits can go with which shirts. A bit of colour (other than the red ties!) wouldn't hurt either. I would recommend a blue and white butcher (thick) stripe shirt and maybe some blues and pinks to get you started.

2. Don't necessarily think that dressing well means wearing a jacket and tie all the time. Think about expanding your wardrobe to include good quality casual clothes.

MarcusB

Familiar Face
Max Flash said:
Two comments spring to mind:

1. Try out some patterned shirts - striped, checked etc - and textured fabrics (e.g. herringbone). Trial and error will help you learn which ties and suits can go with which shirts. A bit of colour (other than the red ties!) wouldn't hurt either. I would recommend a blue and white butcher (thick) stripe shirt and maybe some blues and pinks to get you started.

How about this one? :)

DSCF1222.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24