Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aces high jackets

Baron Enski

Familiar Face
Hi

Anyone seen Aces high Irvin flying jackets ,think their johnys creations . Look pretty good , what ya think . Check aces high jackets

karhu21

One of the Regulars
Just checked out the website. Looks like a class jacket and would like at some stage to their take on the B3.

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
After a lot of "thought" I pulled the trigger and just purchased an Aces High (Jon Wainwright) model 1941 Irvin. This looks so good I'm tempted to wear it in the summer,

Will post pics as soon as it arrives.

Jon was fantastic and answered all of my questions and provided the guidance I was looking for.

Dave

After a lot of "thought" I pulled the trigger and just purchased an Aces High (Jon Wainwright) model 1941 Irvin. This looks so good I'm tempted to wear it in the summer,Will post pics as soon as it arrives.Jon was fantastic and answered all of my questions and provided the guidance I was looking for.Dave
Congrat's Dave! If I get one, it will likely be the 43-45 multi-panel model. Can't wait to see pics. What's the ETA?

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Hi Butte,

Always great to hear from you.
Oddly enough, the ETA is about 1.5 months and that's with Jon as the only man in his shop hand building these jackets.

I will definitely post the pics when the jacket arrives. Jon said he will send me pics as the jacket progresses which I will post as well.

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot