Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero HWM day 2

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
I got this jacket yesterday, I've already posted pics of it. The more i wear it the more I like it. I think the Aero size 46 is about as good a fit I could have besides a custom tailored jacket. I still like my Schott 141 the best, but I feel this jacket is a little more versatile. I bought it online from a guy I just started communicating with. It was 1/2 the cost of a new one. I probably could have got one for less if I was patient and watched ebay and forums for a while but with the end of the world only a couple weeks away I figured I better get a good jacket to go out in:)
img0006ltb.jpg

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Looks like you got a great deal that fits you well and is more or less broken. Congrats!

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
Don't let perfect perfect be the enemy of the really good. P.S. If the guy above gives it a clean bill of health, that's saying a lot.

Last edited:

majormajor

One Too Many
An excellent jacket, but maybe this thread belongs with the previous one. Why start again??:D;)

schitzo

Suspended
I still like my Schott 141 the best,

Maybe you could post a few snaps of the Schott too? I don't usually dig on black leather but this aero is making me think. Looks like you got one that fits very well. Re: the part about a custom fit. In my experience sometimes the best fitting jacket is one that was made for somebody else, as if it already exists you can take care to line up every dimension i.e. you can hand pick one that'll fit just the way you like. As long as you aren't some sort of freak of nature that would seem to be a good way forward, as it also saves on dollar and breaking in time

All the best
Schitz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran