Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Clothing trial update

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Moye disappeared into the night, but the thing that shocked me more than anything about Wl was his absolute lack of remorse or recognition of what he'd done and the damage he'd caused. From what we heard above, it doesn't sound like anything's changed with him. Define "theft."

Superfluous

I'm probably 2nd in line to Stu at LW for the least likable character on TFL. I've had a lot of frustration and anger over things that were mentioned earlier that have brought me down. I apologize for being an ass here. Wasn't my intent.

SrWlGMf.gif

latest

5-ways-to-stop-beating-up-your-running-self-L-IEmkxh.png

On a more serious note, no apology needed . . . not even close . . . you did nothing more than express a heartfelt sentiment.

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Moye disappeared into the night, but the thing that shocked me more than anything about Wl was his absolute lack of remorse or recognition of what he'd done and the damage he'd caused. From what we heard above, it doesn't sound like anything's changed with him. Define "theft."
From the appeal details, he still thinks he did nothing wrong. Delusional in extremis!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I'm probably 2nd in line to Stu at LW for the least likable character on TFL. I've had a lot of frustration and anger over things that were mentioned earlier that have brought me down. I apologize for being an ass here. Wasn't my intent.
I disagree with your self assessment. You are one of the most respected and likable guys here. The occasional person here who might not like you really doesn't matter. Keep on keeping on! :)

Last edited:

I think you're one of like five people here whose posts I always read twice. They're good posts, they are. Close to 9000 posts and each has point. Well, at least those last few thousands since I've been paying attention. I never thought you're 2nd in line to Stu here. Third, maybe, but second? XD
But yeah, what Fanch said. You're really super respected here, to both members and lurkers. Trust me.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Cant agree with you either Scott. The thing is, no matter how many smileys or likes we put down on here, text cannot really show the emotions of the writer. Some folks take humorous comments as serious comments and vice versa. But the thing is a forum is about discussion, sharing different opinions etc and we can't all agree on the same things or what a boring world it would be.
J

Stand By

One Too Many

Hmm. "DOES NOT COMPUTE" came to my mind at your self-assessment there. I'm afraid that I can't agree with you at all, Sir!
Even though I haven't always liked or agreed with every comment you've ever made, Butte, I do like and respect the majority enough to know that I hold you in high regard around here and you're a good egg (as seen again as we further learn about the serious challenges on your home-front. Thank you for sharing that personal story here and Kudos to you there! Seriously. And point well taken).
And I agree with you. I can't and won't pass judgement on what I always felt was an internal staff situation (as it was then) at a company, as I wasn't there to know all the facts and make my own mind up; but taking what isn't yours to take to take is wrong and is contemptible in my mind and WL was inviting serious trouble from the law in doing it - he obviously thought about it and made his choice and he rightly got his collar felt. He got the Go To Jail card [which was a risk he must have known he was running] and there's no one to blame but himself. And that's all I can say (and I'm glad that Aero got back what was rightly theirs!).
Except for this bottom line, Butte: You're a good man, Charlie Brown. ;-)

Last edited:

Peacoat

Bartender
Haven't noticed your being an ass. Hope what ever is going on in your life that is causing problems gets better for you.

Agree with the sentiments above Butte. Regardless of your age, you're an elder statesman here. A bedrock member and I respect your opinion and voice. Way back in 2012 when I posted my first about a Pegasus jacket yours was the first response with kind words and an honest assessment. Can't see anything you'd need to apologize for. You're part of the brick and mortar of this place and I'm quite sure everyone here can agree on that.

feltfan

Oh man, the only thing worse than reading too much into an email message is the public version of that- forum sites.
A wise person once told me that one should not expect more of one's family than friendly superficial relationships.
More than that is gravy and lots of people have less. We're here for a specific purpose- to enjoy some hats and jackets
(and etc) and exchange some witticisms now and then. I've enjoyed a drink or other in-person meeting with a few of
you, but try my darndest not to draw any deeper conclusions from little forum posts.
I appreciate all those enjoyable posts from HD, Butte, and the rest of you. Learned a lot over the years.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Oh man, the only thing worse than reading too much into an email message is the public version of that- forum sites.
A wise person once told me that one should not expect more of one's family than friendly superficial relationships.
More than that is gravy and lots of people have less. We're here for a specific purpose- to enjoy some hats and jackets
(and etc) and exchange some witticisms now and then. I've enjoyed a drink or other in-person meeting with a few of
you, but try my darndest not to draw any deeper conclusions from little forum posts.
I appreciate all those enjoyable posts from HD, Butte, and the rest of you. Learned a lot over the years.

+100 to all of the above. Glad you're back Butte. I don't know how it's possible on the internet, but you have a larger than life presence here Butte! You, HD, etc make this place fun. Say hi to the chickens in the coop!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21