Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Fit Bootlegger in Vintage Cordovan

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
(Hmn, is the pockt on this version more horizontal than the regular?)

Hi Edward, Nice pick up there. I'm sure it is. I wanted the outer edge of the lapel and the pocket to run parallel to each other (it was something that annoyed me about my now passed on AL Detroit) so I included that request in my order. I didn't specify a different angle so not sure it if due to the premier fit or my request but it does look like it has less of an angle.

Dr.Seuss

One of the Regulars
Nothing to add; which has not been already spoken!! Premier Pattern appears to be the path for the slim/trim/athletic.

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
With fall season here, we are seeing more new jackets, and this one is a cracker jack of an acquisition. Congratulations!

devilish

A-List Customer
Probably the best fitting and nicest looking Aero on here in all the time I've been reading. Well done.

dan_t

Practically Family
Brilliant jacket & fit.
I'm actually stunned & extremely pleased to hear that you can access the fit jacket process from Carrie. Sending one of these jackets halfway around the world & back to get the right fit can't be cheap!
It makes me even more excited about the eventual purchase ahead of next winter here in Sydney!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Trying another way to post the pic as some people can't see the first one.

Bootlegger1.jpg

schitzo

Suspended
Damn boy, seeing that has given me a semi!
At the risk of stating the obvious, it fits like a glove and the length is exquisite. You better hope it doesn't shorten any. Real back of the net stuff there PN, good work

Edward

Bartender
Interesting spin on it. Definitely gives it a very different 'feel' than the original, or even the 59 Rivetts HWM model. Nice alternative to the Sheen for those wanting a slimmercut jacket with the simplicity of the HWM design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy