Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Fit Bootlegger in Vintage Cordovan

schitzo

Suspended
I'm a big fan of the new goat.

What, all of it or one type in particular?

As I understand it, the 'new goat' comprises the veg black, the veg brown as seen here, and the sand suede, correct?

Personally I'd really like to see something in the battered tan horsehide

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
The black's particularly nice - I generally don't go for black leather, but the pebbling and shine are a bit special. I'm looking forward to seeing the kradjacke done in it. The suede is nice but I'd have serious trouble keeping it clean. Also, living in Glasgow: Rain. Rain. Rain. Shine. Rain. Rain. Rain.

Edward

Bartender
The black's particularly nice - I generally don't go for black leather, but the pebbling and shine are a bit special. I'm looking forward to seeing the kradjacke done in it. The suede is nice but I'd have serious trouble keeping it clean. Also, living in Glasgow: Rain. Rain. Rain. Shine. Rain. Rain. Rain.

I do envy you that climate.... it's unreasonably hot for far too much of the year down here. (Had I my way, it'd never go above 18 Celsius...).

I've had a couple of jackets in the old Aero goat, and it's lovely. The way the seal breaks in with the reddish hue beginning to show through is very pleasing to my eye. I did handle the new goat, both brown and black, in the factory, and I've definitely got plans to have a jacket made from that in future. The black is really very nice; a great option, as it has always seemed to me that most black hide available in this niche these days has tended to be heavy stuff. I like a heavy hide, but at the same time it's nice to have the option of something lighter for warm weather (i.e. anything over about 15 celsius).

morrison2951

Practically Family
Very nice indeed. Be interesting to see a back shot.

I always think cordovan is a great colour choice, as it goes with anything and constantly changes depending on the light.

Yep- me likey. Congrats! It's a beauty!

Cordovan is a chameleon color jacket and I wear either my black Tony Lamas or brown Fryes with mine.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I assure you I can easily take deep breaths lol.

Here are the requested back pics.

Zipped.
Cordovan Bootlegger Zipped rear.jpg

Unzipped.
Cordovan Bootlegger unzipped rear.jpg

ProteinNerd

Yeah it's not as "tight" fitting as everyone seems to think it is, sure it's slim but it's not constricting at all.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Missed this the first time. Lovely leather and a great jacket. Good fit too. Glad you find it comfortable. I just picked up a regular Bootlegger off the sale page. It's now my brown go to when it's not freezing out like it is tonight.

Worf

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
How is this jacket going? Very keen to see a couple of evo pics before the DD J100 arrives? How does the tumbled leather age or break in compared the heavy FQHH? Very curious, I think this colour/ weight/ tumbled etc is one of the nicest I've seen.
Pics and thoughts of your racer would also be great Sloan.

ProteinNerd

The weather has only just really turned into jacket wearing temps recently so it hasn't had much wear until recently. I did wear it all this weekend and really like it.

I'll try and get some pics up soon.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
The weather has only just really turned into jacket wearing temps recently so it hasn't had much wear until recently. I did wear it all this weekend and really like it.

I'll try and get some pics up soon.

Lucky you, it's B3 weather in canberra, even my dog won't go for a walk without an Irvin on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy