Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero sale annoucement

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Was planning to order tomorrow and now I find out that the sale is over. Even though I was informed on the phone that the sale lasts until the end of the month. 3 days left until the end of the month - sale over already.

Edward

Bartender
Argh. I've been holding off on this because the stuff I have my eye on really is all stuff I want to try on first, but I might just crack on a Waterfront....

TartuWolf

Practically Family
I''m pretty sure they not only removed the discount but also raised the prices? I had 595gbp at 85%, now I would get 658gbp at 85%. It really was the best time to get a custom aero with this price raise.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Was planning to order tomorrow and now I find out that the sale is over. Even though I was informed on the phone that the sale lasts until the end of the month. 3 days left until the end of the month - sale over already.
Yes, the sale is over.
Was announced on social media. Fortunately it's over because I was still thinking about needing something. Lol
IMG_9724.jpeg

trainspotter

A-List Customer
I''m pretty sure they not only removed the discount but also raised the prices? I had 595gbp at 85%, now I would get 658gbp at 85%. It really was the best time to get a custom aero with this price raise.
Yes, prices seem to have increased by around 11.5% (over pre sale original prices)
Custom 1930s HB used to cost 650 GBP, which now costs 725 GBP(It was 552 GBP during the sale, now costs 31% higher than the sale price!)

Above are VAT excluded prices for Non UK Customers

TartuWolf

Practically Family
@Mich486 The sale already ended today 2pm (UK timezone I guess).
While it was promised (at least to me during a phone call to Aero) that the sale would last until the end of the month.

zebedee

One Too Many
Wow, those prices have definitely gone up! I'm glad I ordered my probable last additions recently.

The sale looked really good, but I couldn't quite pull the trigger.

I was looking forward to ordering a Sunburst in Vic dark seal with some off-white stitching, but the costs now are too steep. Same thing happened with Loakes prices. I'd better sell some stuff.

Last edited:

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Will there be another sale soon? Anyone?
Nope, sales aren't something we do as an "annual event" or anything like that, we have no plans in going down that road. ........and you certainly won't find us doing "black Friday" or any of that garbage.

We always have our Ready to wear and used section where jackets are always at a reduced price. We have very rarely done sales on made to order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy